Please do not mail hard copy materials to the Department of Population Health Sciences office. Official transcripts and test scores may be sent electronically to email@example.com.
*Application review is contigent upon the receipt of all supplementary materials listed below.
Your personal statement should be no more than 2-3 pages in length and outline the following items:
- Your interest in the field you are applying to
- Any previous operational and/or research experiences you have in this field or a related area of study
- Your career goals and how this degree will help you achieve them
- Any skills, previous experiences, and/or other information that is not readily identified in the other items you submit that would make you an ideal candidate
Three Letters of Recommendation
- These letters can be from current/former academic mentors, current/former supervisors, and/or any other individuals who can speak to your capability to succeed in a program like ours, as well as your academic, research, communication, and leadership skills.
- Once you designate your recommenders in the online application, the system will automatically contact them and provide instructions on how they can submit their letters.
- All letters must be on official school and/or company letterhead.
- College transcripts should be submitted for all previous colleges attended (undergraduate, graduate, and professional)
- Official transcripts will be required upon acceptance, however students may submit unofficial transcripts with their initial application
- GRE/GMAT Scores (optional)
Transcripts that meet any of the following criteria must be translated by World Education Service (WES) or Education Credential Evaluators (ECE):
- Transcript is not in English
- International student's transcript is not on a 4.0 scale
- Domestic student's transcript is not on a 4.0 scale
TOEFL/IELTS Scores are required for all international students, who have not pursued a degree at an institution that teaches their curriculum in English.
- To submit your official TOEFL scores, please go to http://www.ets.org/toefl and request your scores to be sent to Weill Cornell Graduate School using code 2119. Please monitor your application to ensure that your scores are populated by ETS.
- Please upload a copy of your IELTS scores under Supporting Information > Documents > Other Relevant Documents. If you are accepted to the program, you will then be required to send in your official scores.