Please do not mail hard copy materials to the Department of Population Health Sciences office. Official transcripts and test scores may be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Application review is contigent upon the receipt of all supplementary materials listed below.
Your personal statement should be no more than 2-3 pages in length and outline the following items:
- Your interest in the field you are applying to
- Any previous operational and/or research experiences you have in this field or a related area of study
- Your career goals and how this degree will help you achieve them
- Any skills, previous experiences, and/or other information that is not readily identified in the other items you submit that would make you an ideal candidate
Three Letters of Recommendation
- These letters can be from current/former academic mentors, current/former supervisors, and/or any other individuals who can speak to your capability to succeed in a program like ours, as well as your academic, research, communication, and leadership skills.
- Once you designate your recommenders in the online application, the system will automatically contact them and provide instructions on how they can submit their letters.
- All letters must be on official school and/or company letterhead.
- College transcripts should be submitted for all previous colleges attended (undergraduate, graduate, and professional)
- Official transcripts will be required upon acceptance, however students may submit unofficial transcripts with their initial application
- GRE/GMAT Scores (optional)
Transcripts that meet any of the following criteria must be translated by World Education Service (WES) or Education Credential Evaluators (ECE):
- Transcript is not in English
- International student's transcript is not on a 4.0 scale
- Domestic student's transcript is not on a 4.0 scale
TOEFL/IELTS Scores are required for all international students who have not graduated with a degree from an institution that teaches its curriculum in English.
- To submit your official TOEFL scores, please go to http://www.ets.org/toefl and request your scores to be sent to Weill Cornell Graduate School using code 2119. Please monitor your application to ensure that your scores are populated by ETS. In addition to submitting your official TOEFL scores, please upload a copy of your score under Supporting Information > Documents > Other Relevant Documents.
- Please upload a copy of your IELTS scores under Supporting Information > Documents > Other Relevant Documents. If you are accepted to the program, you will then be required to send in your official scores.